Saturday, December 01, 2007

My First Post, By Cameron Stack

Well, today I'm writing my very first post!!!

I have so much to tell all of you, but I know I won't be able to fit it all into one post. It has been quite an interesting journey ever since that day that changed my life. Did I ever tell you about that?

I can still remember it like it was yesterday....September 25....I was minding my own business when all of a sudden I started to feel pressure, like someone was squeezing me. Before I knew it, I was being pushed right out of my home. I started to see a light at the end of a tunnel, and over the course of the morning, it got bigger and bigger. Then all of a sudden, I felt a huge push from behind, and I went right out into the light! It was freezing out there!!!!

Anyways, I've adjusted to my new home just fine. The people here have been wonderful. Mama feeds me quite a bit, and Dada does too. I spend a great deal of time watching Brady play...he even comes over every once in a while to give me a kiss on the cheek. I can't wait to be able to play with him and all of our toys!!!

I'm starting to sleep longer stretches at night.....almost 4 hours at a time. I've also grown quite a bit, and now I can wear 3-6 month clothing comfortably. I like to smile when I see something funny.

Well, that is all for now. Stay tuned for more posts from Cameron!

Love,

Cameron

1 comment:

Christina said...

You did a wonderful job on your very first post!! Looking forward to hearing more from you, and seeing more pictures too!