Sunday, December 09, 2007

Santa Claus is Coming to Town!

Hello, Blogger-World, Its me, Brady...just thought I'd give a quick update on the family, since everyone else is so busy these days. Where should I start?

Mama and Dada keep talking about how Santa is coming to bring Cameron and I gifts this year. I actually got the chance to see him at the mall last week, but I didn't stop in to say hello, he seemed busy. I've decided that I would like my own kitchen so I can cook for everyone. I'd also like a tunnel I can hide in, and anything Wiggles.

Cameron has been playing with me a lot more lately. I like to share my toys with him, but he isn't always interested in playing with them. He has more fun watching me play. I'm trying to get him hooked on the Wiggles...he watches them every night with me before bed. Cameron has been sleeping much better too.....normally he goes to bed at 8:00 and gets up only once in the middle of the night, like around 2 or 3. That is better than it used to be!!!

Otherwise, not much is new at our house. I'll write more soon!

Love,
Brady

1 comment:

Christina said...

I love your posts Brady, thanks for keeping us updated!! I can't believe how big your brother is getting; in that last picture where he's wearing a Santa outfit, he looks just like your dad!